Tuesday, 28 May 2019

Is Love Enough to Get Married?


What say you? I think love may be enough for a wedding, but love is not enough to get married. 


Is it just me or what? Are there still small weddings happening in Naija? If I got married in this era of big weddings, I would definitely be this bride.  Guest list would include my Pastors, close friends and family and we'd be done with the whole show quickly. These days, weddings are often than not, overly hyped. Couples are weighed by this subtle pressure do big weddings. It's a huge deal. If only couples could focus more on the marriage and less on the wedding.👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOME CHORES & KITCHEN DUTIES: NO MORE A TOPIC OF DEBATE

Being the helpmeet should mean that as a companion to man, the man already could do everything. Woman just helps. This should cut across eve...