I only stopped using BBM to chat about a year ago. I had a few friends still on it until WhatsApp showed up fulltime on my radar. I wonder if there are still any BBM diehards out there.🙋♀️
• • • What's Your Story? |Therapeutic Storytelling | Telling Stories to Inspire |Contemporary African Writing | Humour| Memoirs|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HOME CHORES & KITCHEN DUTIES: NO MORE A TOPIC OF DEBATE
Being the helpmeet should mean that as a companion to man, the man already could do everything. Woman just helps. This should cut across eve...
-
I nursed a strong feeling that if I left Nigeria for the white man's land, a charming man would cross my path. The Nigeria...
-
When the automatic doors swiftly slid open, Jackson scuttled away. It was his first time at an airport. By noon, we would be aboard a flig...
-
There were a lot of commuters like me waiting in the cold. The sun shone brightly but the rays didn't heat me up. My teeth gnashed ...


No comments:
Post a Comment