Monday, 27 May 2019

A Cancelled Wedding



A lesson or two to learn from her story👇



It must have been a huge mess. I hate to imagine the chaotic outcome of this lady's seemingly last minute decision. The finger pointing and mouth running. I bet her biggest critics would have been fellow women. Women shaming women since 19kporodom.

But hey, there's the happy ending😇. She healed and found love again.💗 Most times, follow your instincts. I've heard people say that, "A broken engagement is better than a broken marriage"💘. People die in silence from societal and peer pressures, pleasing others against their will. With marriage, your happiness and peace should come first.... always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOME CHORES & KITCHEN DUTIES: NO MORE A TOPIC OF DEBATE

Being the helpmeet should mean that as a companion to man, the man already could do everything. Woman just helps. This should cut across eve...