• • • What's Your Story? |Therapeutic Storytelling | Telling Stories to Inspire |Contemporary African Writing | Humour| Memoirs|
Sunday, 7 August 2016
Where To Buy KEN-AKPARANTA's Amazon In The Gully
#1 Buy directly from the Author (Send me a message or call +2348099993624 and I will get it across to you)
#2 Salamander Cafe, 5 Bujumbura Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.
#3 The Booksellers, City Plaza, Ground Floor, Ahmadu Bello Way, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
#4 Amazon UK:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/…/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awd_d_jwiKxbK7T5…
#5 Amazon US:
https://www.amazon.com/…/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_s_awd_d_OziKxbQEA3R…
If you'd love to buy my book, I'd greatly appreciate it🤗.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HOME CHORES & KITCHEN DUTIES: NO MORE A TOPIC OF DEBATE
Being the helpmeet should mean that as a companion to man, the man already could do everything. Woman just helps. This should cut across eve...
-
I nursed a strong feeling that if I left Nigeria for the white man's land, a charming man would cross my path. The Nigeria...
-
When the automatic doors swiftly slid open, Jackson scuttled away. It was his first time at an airport. By noon, we would be aboard a flig...
-
There were a lot of commuters like me waiting in the cold. The sun shone brightly but the rays didn't heat me up. My teeth gnashed ...
No comments:
Post a Comment