Hey friends,
It's been a minute. You'll find out why in another minute. But first, let me invite you to my Virtual Party on Facebook for my debut novel release. It's open to all.
RSVP for the fun by clicking on this link https://www.facebook.com/events/1034842376552317/ to join the celebration. Share and tag friends and loved ones to catch up with the fun. Thanking you in advance.
Now you see why I have been AWOL?:) I've been busy giving birth in the literary labour room. She's finally here... What a relief!
Best wishes
M
• • • What's Your Story? |Therapeutic Storytelling | Telling Stories to Inspire |Contemporary African Writing | Humour| Memoirs|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HOME CHORES & KITCHEN DUTIES: NO MORE A TOPIC OF DEBATE
Being the helpmeet should mean that as a companion to man, the man already could do everything. Woman just helps. This should cut across eve...
-
I nursed a strong feeling that if I left Nigeria for the white man's land, a charming man would cross my path. The Nigeria...
-
When the automatic doors swiftly slid open, Jackson scuttled away. It was his first time at an airport. By noon, we would be aboard a flig...
-
There were a lot of commuters like me waiting in the cold. The sun shone brightly but the rays didn't heat me up. My teeth gnashed ...
No comments:
Post a Comment